WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
ON COLLECTING YOUR INFORMATION
- As provided by you. When viewing the content on our application, you may elect to subscribe to and receive any of our publications (e.g. online newsletter), express an opinion via the comments section, or subscribe to our push notifications. Through any of these actions, we usually obtain, at the minimum, your e-mail address. Moreover, when you contact us, we also receive additional information that you freely provide, which may include but are not limited to your name, phone number and country.
III. As collected by other third-party platforms. The XRApplied website uses third-party platforms to further engage with our readership. This may include but are not limited to social media plugins and share buttons for services like Facebook, Twitter, and more. These tools may collect information about your activities, such as the number of shares and clicks you made on an individual post. Moreover, when you use these tools and integrate them to your own personal account in order to share content from our application, you may be allowing these third-party platforms to have access to your profile information in particular, which may include your name, e-mail address, location, and more.
ON USING YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we have collected to perform the following actions:
- We protect the privacy and safety of our readership and subscriber database.
- We deliver the latest content from the
ON SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- Concerning your privacy. We do not sell the information we have collected from XRApplied‘s readership and subscriber database to third parties. We may, however, provide selected information that we have obtained on a confidential basis to certain, trusted non-affiliated companies who are considered to be a joint venture or strategic partners, advisors, contractors or consultants who are working with XRApplied. Information will be shared with such third parties only to the extent reasonably necessary, and pursuant to confidentiality obligations. Non-personal information may be compiled for statistical purposes and provided to third parties. However, none of this non-personal data will include individually identifiable information. We will keep a note of any information shared with third parties as well as a justification of why that information was shared, in compliance with the GDPR.
- Concerning your consent. We hope you value the unique and insightful content we publish. You can, however, choose to opt-out of individual communications and any messages we send you at any time by getting in touch with us via support@XRApplied.com Our online newsletters, which are delivered via a third-party service, also have an unsubscribe option, as well as a way to modify your privacy settings.
- Concerning information security. XRApplied diligently works to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems. XRApplied, however, cannot guarantee that our security measures will totally prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to such information. In an event of a data breach (loss, unauthorised access and disclosure of, modification and misuse of personal information), we will take the urgent, necessary steps to contain the breach, as well as conduct a thorough investigation and audit. We will also follow the notification and communication protocols as prescribed by the GDPR.
- Concerning third-party platforms. We strongly encourage reading the respective privacy policies of third-party platforms that we employ on our website, such as social media and other sharing networks, to know more about their own coverage. You can modify the privacy settings of your accounts on these sites for your own protection. XRApplied is not responsible for any information you choose to provide these services. From time to time, advertisements or messages we send to you or that we post to the XRApplied website may contain links that take you away and lead you to third-party landing pages or other websites that we do not control. We are not liable for any information you may choose to share with any third parties on their landing pages or websites. We are also not liable for and do not control how they might share the information that they collect from you.
For better experience, while using our website or app, XRApplied may require visitors to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to email, name or photo. The information requested will be retained on your device and is not collected by XRApplied in any way.
XRApplied does not use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION